The Lighting Lofts Naples Procedures
- Enter the Front Door Access Code to unlock the door to the showroom. Unlocking the door will automatically disarm the alarm system.
- Press “Welcome” on the Lutron keypad at the showroom entrance.
- Press the top button on the Pico remote to begin the demonstration.
- Hit the “End” button on the Pico remote when the presentation is complete.
- At the alarm panel press the green lock icon, then press “Arm Away”. This will give you 60 seconds to leave the showroom before arming.
- Press “Away” on the Lutron keypad at the showroom entrance.
- Press the Lock icon on the door to lock it.
- There should be ample parking on site in the lot.
- Additional spaces are available in the nearby lots.
Food and Drinks:
- The Lighting Lofts supplies basic beverages including waters, sparkling waters, sodas. There is some alcohol, and it is there for you to use at your discretion.
- Please let us know what you’ve used so we can replenish it.
- If you are having a cocktail hour, lunch or dinner please procure catering, alcohol, and bartenders through a third party.
- Contact Jason Crews (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance with event planning.
Cleaning & Garbage:
- Please dispose of cans, bottles and garbage that you’ve brought in or used while at the Lighting Lofts. If you have food garbage, please bag up the garbage and take it to the dumpster outside of the building.
- We have a cleaning service that comes once a week to clean bathrooms, floors and surfaces.